Flowers After 5
Thursday, September 8 at 4:00pm
Relax on Thursday evenings mid-May through mid-September at Flowers After 5. Stroll through the gardens; listen to relaxing live music, and enjoy food and drinks!
- The Garden is open until 9 p.m.; music is from 5-8 p.m. and food sales end at 8 p.m.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Please read Planning Your Visit so you’ll be aware of our safety protocols.
- Advanced tickets are available, but not required, for this event.
- The event is rain or shine; no refunds. In cases of hazardous weather, the event would be cancelled. It’s summertime in Richmond, so we monitor the weather very closely and if there is a high likelihood of strong storms during Flowers After 5, we make the decision at noon whether or not to cancel, based on the forecast. We post the information as quickly as possible to the website and social media; it’s always a good idea to check before you come!
- This event is free for members and regular Garden admission for non-members. (Not a member? Consider joining.)
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
1800 Lakeside Ave. Henrico, VA 23228