Chamberlayne Methodist Church began in 1951 with a number of families in the community coming together with the desire and intention to serve God and the Chamberlayne Farms community. In 1978, Barton Heights merged with Chamberlayne to form what is now called Chamberlayne Heights United Methodist Church.
Over the years our church has played a vital role in the community – providing opportunities for worship, fellowship, nurturing, mission, and outreach. We continue to commit ourselves and seek to strengthen our faith through our participation in the church community, and in service to the world.
6100 Chamberlayne Rd, Richmond, VA, 23227